Who are you hearing from in your community? Are you layering your communications to include getting information, giving information and EXCHANGING information? If not, learn how critical it is to meaningfully engage stakeholders.
GSBA believes that the meaningful engagement of ALL stakeholders in your community can lead to a more well-informed citizenry and greater support and understanding. GSBA can assist your district in getting ALL voices in your community to the table.
GSBA Public Engagement Services
GSBA provides assistance on matching the engagement activity to the needs of the system so that the result is what you need to move the district forward. Specifically, we offer:
- Design, planning and facilitation of community conversation initiatives that bring all voices to the table in small group discussion and with a trained facilitator.
- Perception surveys can be designed and launched using GSBA's online survey tools.
- Design and implementation of focus groups with internal and external audiences to gauge perceptions on issues, programs and/or services.
- A comprehensive report is provided with each engagement activity.
- We offer consultation on the district's communications program. We can assist in ensuring that your communications efforts are maximized and that you are reaching the most critical audiences.